As an industry leader for U.S Department of Defense clients operating in Europe and Africa, SKE understands the high level of technical knowledge and future-oriented planning required to construct durable, high-quality infrastructure to operate cost-efficiently over the lifespan of a facility. We leverage our years of experience and best practices in design-build (DB) and design-bid-build (DBB) to ensure project success from concept to completion. The basis for this stems from our integrated project lifecycle management model, which includes design services, coordination, scheduling, cost control, construction and commissioning.
OUR CORE BUSINESS FOR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Design development and execution of design-build projects that include 35%, 65%, 95% and 100% design phases.
- Execution of design-bid-build projects in accordance with final client-provided drawings, specifications, and governing US and Host Nation standards and regulations
- Vertical construction (new construction and renovation)
- Horizontal construction (new construction and renovation)
- System installation and repair (electrical, heating, ventilation, plumbing, communications, utilities, mechanical and fire protection systems)
- Quality control and occupational safety
- Lifecycle planning and management of construction and maintenance of facilities contracts (from conception to completion)
- Budget and cost estimate preparation
- Support during the Value Engineering process
- 40+ years of experience and expertise with procurement for U.S. government projects and contracts
- Contract and project performance in accordance with U.S. Government construction contracting and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements.